Browse or search our Business members.
ABC Companies has enjoyed a rich history that has endured for 60+ years. From a small operating route serving customers in Faribault, Minnesota, our territory now spans North America. We take great pride in the customer and vendor relationships we’ve formed over the decades. Through the dedication of ABC professionals that comprise our U.S. and Canadian network of sales and marketing, CustomerCare support services, ABC service centers, parts, financing and business operations throughout North America, our team continues to forge strong alliances and customer loyalty in the marketplace.
ACC Climate Control
PO Box 1905
Elkhart, Indiana 46515
5471 Ferryboat ct
Loveland, Colorado 80537
P: (303) 746-3226
1001 Lakeside Ave. Suite 1010
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
All Aboard America
2520 Camino Entrada #C
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87507
P: (505) 424-1110
Alliance Transportation Group
11500 Metric Blvd., Bldg M-1, Ste 150
Austin, Texas 78758
Gayle Heath, CEO
Altro is a leader in the floor industry offering unique designs, innovative technologies and state-of-the-art sustainable facilities. We engineer our floor and wall products so that they are durable, easy to clean and enhance the safety of the environments in which they are installed.
Our safety flooring provides a level of slip resistance that exceeds the latest regulations. It is frequently specified in the healthcare, commercial kitchens, education and hospitality sectors. Our hygienic wall system integrates with our flooring ranges and provide a watertight, impervious, seamless surface, perfect for areas that demand hygienic finishes. We also have an extensive transit flooring portfolio for bus, rail and maritime, designed for passenger comfort and safety.
American Compressor Engineering
American Compressor Engineering is a complete compressor re-manufacturing company established in 1992 with the belief that you can re-manufacture a compressor of extreme quality by adding all new parts to the machine. (refer to Product Quality)
Customer service and client relationships are just as important as product quality. We would welcome the
opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you with the best service in the industry. Other important items include:
· You will have your parts quickly. We are a Knoxville, TN based company in business since 1992, so freight would be modest while the delivery is fast.
· We ship every afternoon, generally R&L carrier, so your compressor would be to your dock rapidly.
· We also sell a large variety compressor parts and gaskets that are available.
· If you have an unusual compressor that needs repair, if we can obtain parts, we can remanufacture it. Please call first.
· Each compressor is remanufactured with new parts and quality tested in our facility for customer satisfaction.
· Our compressors have a one year warranty, upon purchase, so you can rely on our equipment.
· Phones are attended during normal business hours so you can be assured to speak with a helpful, knowledgeable person.
· We do offer emergency service with low cost.
1518 Wright Street
Knoxville, Tennessee 37917
American Cooling Technology Inc
715 Willow Springs Lane
York, Pennsylvania 17406
P: (877) 228-4247
American Seating Company
AMF-Bruns of America
AMF-Bruns of America is a global market leader in the field of vehicle technology for wheelchair passengers. Our company expertly combines state-of-the-art technology with skills accumulated from nearly 60 years’ experience in the mobility industry. We manufacture wheelchair securement products, occupied restraint systems and associated equipment for the safe transportation of people with limited mobility. Our product leadership and focus in providing safe, flexible and leading edge solutions for wheelchair passenger travel speak for itself.
We have been credited with many industry firsts, including:
▪ Development of first wheelchair safety systems.
▪ Invented the world’s first 4-point retractor wheelchair anchoring system.
AMF-Bruns ensures the highest degree of quality in accordance with ISO 9001. We set the pace with FMVSS, RDW, TUV and VCA approved modular products and accessories. Today we service customers in more than 50 countries throughout North and South America, Europe, Australia and Asia. Our state-of-the-art testing and research facility in Germany employs some of the industry’s brightest minds who are committed to taking the technology to the next level. For more information visit www.amfbrunsamerica.com.
1797 Georgetown Road
Hudson, Ohio 44236
AngelTrax IVS Inc
9540 US Highway 84 West, Suite 2
Newton, Alabama 36352