The Professional Membership is for persons, non-profit organizations, groups or other public agencies active in the development or promotion of public transportation; municipalities or transit authorities contemplating the operation of a public transportation system but not actually in operation; individuals employed by operating transit agencies outside of the SWTA region; or representatives of publications dealing with public transportation matters.
A Professional Membership is $250 annually.
- Professional development opportunities through transit-related trainging, seminars & conferences
- Discounted seminar/conference fees
- Networking opportunities
- FREE job postings and company links on the web site – www.swta.org
- Publication of your agency’s news in our newsletter
- Communication about legislative efforts that benefit the region.