The Regular Membership is for providers of public transportation service. Publicly funded transit providers operating any form of urban and/or rural public transportation within the states of Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma or Texas, including contract operators employed by public or publicly funded authorities, are eligible for this membership type.
Regular membership fees range from $250-$8500 annually and are based on the collective revenue/funding each agency receives.
- Professional development opportunities through transit-related trainging, seminars & conferences
- Discounted seminar/conference fees
- Networking opportunities
- FREE job postings and company links on the web site – www.swta.org
- Publication of your agency’s news in our newsletter
- Communication about legislative efforts that benefit the region.