SWTA 2022 Summer University Conference
Jul 24 – Jul 27 | Rogers, Ark.
Join us in Northwest Arkansas for our annual seminar-style mini-conference featuring 1.5-Day sessions on:
- Community Mobility (All-Day July 25 & Morning July 26)
- Marketing (All-Day July 25 & Morning July 26)
- Transit Agency Board Members’ Retreat (All-Day July 25 & Morning July 26)
- Transit Law (Afternoon July 26 & All-Day July 27) – CLE credits available
- Procurement Training (Afternoon July 26 & All-Day July 27)
We will host an Opening Reception from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. on July 24 and a social event at the renowned Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in the evening on July 25th.
Session descriptions & speakers will be announced as we get closer to the event.
|Community Mobility||Marketing||Transit Law|
|Kickoff/Resources||Creating Buy-In from Leaders/Boards||Procurement|
|Leading Innovation at your Agency||Creating Captivating Campaigns||Cybersecurity|
|Mobility-as-a-Servce (Maas)||Unconventional Partnerships||FTA Civil Rights Update|
|Mictrotransit/Micromobility||Effective Interactive Content||HR & Employment Issues|
|Low/No-Emissions Vehicles||Crisis Communications||FTA Regional Office Updates|
|Generating Local Match||Communications 101: Ideas & Interaction||Safety & Asset Management|
|New Coordination Models with Tech.||SWTA Spotlight Awards Winners||Ethics|
Downloads2022 Sponsorship Opportunities
Related LinksConference Registration
Back to All Events »