SWTA Webinars: A FREE Membership Benefit
January 1, 2017 | Tags:
Growing Your New Travel Training Program
March 21, 12:30 - 1:30 Registration coming soon!
You’ve started your travel training program—now what? Growing and expanding your travel training program to get it off the ground is often the most challenging part of implementing a new program. Join us to learn more about innovative best practices that will help grow your travel training program past the infancy stage, including:
- Marketing and outreach techniques to get the word out to the community at large about the program
- Garnering interest in travel training through the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) certification process
- Leveraging existing staff to complete multiple tasks within the travel training program, including marketing, outreach, accessibility audits, and path of travel assessments
Many thanks to the Professionals at MTM & Ride Right for providing this information for the SWTA Members.
NRTAP Disaster Preparedness Peer Call Series: Recovery and Lessons Learned
March 21, 2018, 2:00-3:30 p.m eastern Registration opening soon!
Operationalizing your disaster plan policies. What worked? What needs to change? What do you know now that you wish you had known before? What do you need to know that will speed your recovery? Hear from Transit Peers on how to and what to expect. They have been through it and stayed in business to tell about it.
Joel Gardner, Executive Director, Ozark Transit, Springdale, AR
Gail Lyssy, Deputy Administrator, FTA Region 6, Fort Worth, TX
Debbie Collins, Director Public Transportation Division, NCDOT, Charlotte, NC
Kevin Coggin, Executive Director, Coast Transit Authority, Gulfport, MS
- The Basics of ADA Paratransit Eligibility
- NRTAP Disaster Preparedness Peer Call Series: In the Eye of the Storm
- NRTAP Disaster Preparedness Peer Call Series: Getting Ready for the Worst - Part one of series. Materials coming soon!
- Sexual Harassment Awareness - Part 2 Best Practices - Click HERE to access the recording. Click HERE to download slides.
- Sexual Harassment - Best Practices for Preventing Employment-Related Claims - Click HERE to access the recording. Click HERE to download slides.
- Part 2: Transit and TNC Partnerships, an Alternative Approach - Click HERE to access the recording. Contact Elise Manion (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any associated materials.
- Transit and TNC Partnerships, an Alternative Approach - Click HERE to access the recording. Contact Elise Manion (email@example.com) for associated materials.
- Exploring Data and Metrics of Value at the Intersection of Health Care and Transportation - SWTA Members, email Elise Manion (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an access code to the webinar and associated materials.
- Transitioning Youth with Disabilities Webinar - SWTA Members, email Elise Manion (email@example.com) for an access code to the webinar.
Contact Elise Manion (firstname.lastname@example.org) with problems.Back to All News »