Association of Travel Instruction 17th Annual Conference
The ATI Board and Conference Committee has been working hard to plan this year’s ATI Conference in Austin, TX.
- May 26 - Call for Papers presentation submission deadline
- June 2 - Sponsorship form deadline
- June 5 - Scholarship & Award nomination deadline
- June 16 - Conference presenters notified
- July 7 - Scholarship & Award winners notified
- July 14 - Conference presentation materials deadline (all selected presenters)
- July 17 - Discounted room block ends
- July 21 - Early Bird discounted conference registration ends
- July 28 - Conference fee refund request deadline
- August 8 - Early conference check-in available (2 - 5 PM)
- August 9 - 17th Annual ATI Conference Day 1 (8 AM - 5 PM)
- August 10 - Conference Day 2 (8 AM - 5 PM)
- August 11 - Conference Day 3 (8 AM - 12:30 PM)
Conference Hotel Information | 500 N. Interstate 35 | Austin, TX
- Discounted rates of $129/nigh + taxes for single occupancy or $139/night + taxes for double occupancy.
- Discounted rooms are available on a first come, first serve basis - book now!
- Discounted rate is available 2 nights before and 2 nights after the conference dates (nights of August 6 through August 12). You must contact hotel directly to have discounted rate applied to night outside of August 8-11.
- Discounted parking rate available.
- All rooms are equiped with Serta Perfect Sleeper beds, large work desks with ergonomic chairs, complimentary remote printing, complimentary WiFi access, safe, 42-inch flat screen HDTVs, microwave, mini-refridgerator, coffee maker and USA Today newspaper (M-F).
Use the LINK or Call the hotel reservations at 877-782-9444 and reference our group code “ATI17”. Discounted room rates end July 17, 2017!
Registration is officially open and we invite you to register! Each conference registration includes:
- Keynote speaker adddress
- ALL educational sessions and discussions
- Light breakfast each morning
- 1 Networking social drink ticket (pending a sponsor)
- 1 Awards Luncheon ticket
- Use of hotel business center
- Free wifi in conference spaces
- Discounted parking rates during conference
Early Bird Registration rates end on July 21, 2017!
New Conference Referral Program
ATI is seeking your help to spread the word about our conference! That’s why we are implementing a new conference referral program.
- If you are attending this year’s conference, you could receive a $10 referral bonus for every first-time attendee you refer (both parties must be attending)
- First-time attendee will also receive a $10 welcome bonus
- No limit - refer as many new conference attendees as you can
- Referring is easy, simply tell the first-time attendee to enter your name on their conference registration form
- Referring attendee’ name must be provided on first-time attendee’s conference registration form to receive credit
- $10 referral and welcome bonus will be available at conference check-in. ATI reserves the right to determine the format of the $10 bonus (gift card, certificate, or other payment etc.)
KPTA: Annual Meeting & EXPO
Mark Your Calendar!
Webinar: Exploring Data and Metrics of Value at the Intersection of Health Care and Transportation
Tuesday, August 22, 2017, 2:00-3:00 PM CST
The healthcare community is beginning to understand they must look outside their own walls and consider the social needs of patients, including transportation as a key factor in healing and health of their patients. What does this mean for your community’s transit service? How can you use the data and metrics available to make your case to your healthcare community and become a valued partner? Judy Shanley will lay out the case for transportation as a key social determinate to a healthy community and how you can be a valuable solution to what ails American communities.
Presenter: Judy Shanley, Ph.D., M.B.A., M.S., Assistant VP, Education & Youth Transition, Co-Director, FTA, National Center for Mobility Management, Easterseals Director
Webinar: Embracing Your Title VI Plan
Thursday, August 24, 3:00-5:30 PM CST
CALACT has generously made this webinar available to SWTA members.
This 1.5 hour interactive webinar will be useful for transit providers (or human service agencies providing specialized transit programs) in developing or updating their agency’s Title VI Program and in implementing their program. Beyond describing federal requirements and how to meet them, this workshop will provide tools to assist in ensuring your Title VI Program becomes a part of your agency’s routine operations. We will examine particular issues in depth, such as the Equity Analysis for fare or service changes and limited English proficient population outreach. Organizing topics include: Title VI Requirements, Title VI Triggers, and Title VI Implementation.