Denver RTD: Account Executive, Marketing
Posted June 19, 2018
Position Demographics -
Reports to: Manager, Marketing Communications
- Develops and implements marketing and promotional plans for services and programs in print and on the web and identifies opportunities for ongoing project enhancements.
- Establishes project parameters, components, and schedules and manages all components of the project lifecycle, including timelines and budget considerations.
- Serves as point of contact and project consultant for assigned clients and programs.
- Defines and executes project parameters, writes strong copy for programmatic initiatives, and develops pre- and post-project analysis and follow up to gauge results and guide efforts (ROI) against desired outcomes.
- Develops, concepts, and writes original copy for advertising and promotional pieces, and translates across all media, including web, e-subscription services, and social media.
- Acts as primary media and vendor contact for purchase of advertising space, air time and services.
- All job-related duties as assigned.
Desired Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or a related field.
- A minimum of five years of experience as a marketing project coordinator, project consultant, or account representative in a fast-paced creative or marketing agency, studio, or in-house setting.
- A minimum of five years of experience in client relations, with exceptional customer service skills.
- A minimum of five years of experience developing marketing plans and strategies and writing creative, promotional, or advertising copy across media.
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Proficiency in multimedia marketing tools including Web, web-based tools, social media, integration of interactive media into marketing plans, project research and analysis.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Sound judgment.
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively, which includes planning, organizing, and prioritizing with attention to detail.
- OR An equivalent combination of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities.
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and color vision.
- The work environment is a typical office environment with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues.
- SAFETY: Promotes safety as agency's number 1 priority in decision-making, reporting, learning, mitigation and follow-up. Zero tolerance for unsafe conditions or acts. Promotes continuous improvement of safety culture.
- COMMUNICATION (D): good written and verbal communication, organized thought processes, polite and respectful of others, adapts presentations to the audience
- ANALYSIS/PROBLEM SOLVING: thoroughly thinks out and evaluates alternatives, innovative problem resolution, pro-active approach, initiative to resolve problems
- WORKLOAD MANAGEMENT (D): works with little direction and supervision, timely completion of projects, makes time for unplanned assignments, adapts to changing priorities
- ETHICS AND INTEGRITY: perceived fairness; tolerance; honesty; consistent in application of policies and procedures.
- CONCEPTUAL THINKING: applies common sense, theory and experience to decision-making; interprets data for discrepancies and trends, and recognizes subtle patterns; identifies key issues or uses inductive reasoning in complex situations.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS: communicates courteously and proactively, learns customer's short-and long-term needs, sees issues from customer's perspective
- INNOVATIVE: generates and explores different, creative, imaginative or unique approaches; challenges conventional practices; thinks outside the box.
Salary Range$60,135.00 to $100,225.00 Annually
|Name||Job Title||Address||Phone Number||Fax Number||Email Address|
|1660 Blake Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202||303-628-9000|
All job listings display for a period of 90 days. After 90 days, the listing is considered expired.