Transdev, Scottsdale, AZ: Social Media/Customer Care Case Representative
SuperShuttle and Transdev, the nation’s leading shared-ride airport shuttle, providing door-to-door ground transportation to more than 8 million passengers per year.
Ensuring all Customer Care performance goals are achieved consistently and in accordance with Transdev On Demand’s quality standards including when handling incoming and outgoing guest calls in a polite, professional and knowledgeable manner. Work in a team environment and maintain a professional high-spirited attitude.
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS - The Social Media/Customer Care Case Representative, shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Proficient in handling all the duties and responsibilities of the Customer Advocacy Group
- Responsible for answering and inputting all pertinent information for Customer Feedback in the Customer Feedback Management software system
- Demonstrate certain call taking proficiencies, in depth product knowledge and various other “soft” skills necessary to handle calls where a customer maybe upset
- Ensure a customer friendly, service oriented attitude
- Take on the responsibility of answering all e-mail inquiries
- Ensures feedback reports and e-mails are accurate and completed in a timely manner
- Reports to assigned team meetings and/or training sessions as needed
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adhere to scheduling
- Ability to be detailed, accurate, and thorough
- Must be a team player
- Various other duties as needed
Desired Education & Experience
- High School Graduate or equivalent, some college preferred
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in a service industry and/or call center
- Ability to type 30 word per minute, experience with 10 key
- Proper Phone Etiquette
- Proficient writing ability
- Exceptional communication skills
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Internet, Email
- Drug testing and background check
All job listings display for a period of 90 days. After 90 days, the listing is considered expired.