Transdev, Scottsdale, AZ: Search Engine Marketing Manager
Transdev on Demand is the largest private sector operator of multiple modes of passenger transit in North America, providing bus, shuttle, sedan and taxi services. We manage over 200 transportation contracts for cities, transit authorities and airports, providing safe and sustainable mobility solutions. Our mission is to improve public transportation, to enhance quality of life and combat global warming. Manages market development and corporate public relations. Develops and implements market penetration plans and programs to accomplish business plans.
The Search Engine Marketing Manager is responsible for a wide range of search engine marketing efforts including, but not limited to the day to day execution and monitoring of SEM performance supporting SuperShuttle.com and ExecuCar.com. This role manages the ongoing implementation, management, and analysis of paid digital marketing programs across platforms, measuring, optimizing and analyzing online and app-based consumer behavior to measure campaign outcomes and spend optimization.
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- This is a highly collaborative position that will work closely with the marketing team, technology group, and third party vendors. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- PAID DIGITAL MEDIA:
- Develop, implement, and manage ongoing PPC and digital paid media campaigns, with a heavy focus on Google AdWords
- Continually monitor and evaluate the success and ROI of Google AdWords campaigns and other paid media, reporting on outcomes and shifting strategies based on results
- Provide strategic planning for keyword-based SEM strategies
- Lead local SEM campaigns
- Identify and execute revenue-generating digital media opportunities
- Strong understanding of best practices for interactive content writing and SEM, staying up to date on Google enhancements, SEM best practices, and industry changes
- Execute cross-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Manage and optimize spend, keeping in line with budget
- Identify customer acquisition strategies, using data to segment ad groups based on demographic, customer history, and lifetime value
- STRATEGY AND REPORTING:
- Analyze and strategize digital marketing strategy through daily use of Google Analytics and paid advertising tools
- Provide consistent campaign reporting, identifying trends, errors, and opportunity for improvement
- Ability to learn and work with various digital analytic reporting platforms such as MixPanel, Branch, and PowerBI
- Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness and success rate of search engine marketing efforts, making recommendations for improvements based on outcomes
- Delivers ongoing reporting and presentations to the Marketing department and/or executive committee as needed
- Identify and escalate opportunities to improve product offerings and marketing performance
- APP MARKETING:
- Identify opportunity for app engagement, strategizing and implementing paid app marketing campaigns
- Evaluate and identify customer acquisition strategies to increase app installs and engagement
Desired Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience developing and running SEM campaigns
- Experience developing, managing, executing and measuring SEM strategies
- Advanced experience managing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong understanding of content marketing strategies
- Experience using SEM reporting tools
- Google Analytics certification preferred
- Google AdWords certification preferred
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices and direct consumer response techniques, such as segmentation, targeting, and testing
- Attention to detail with strong organization skills
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to work in a collaborative and team environment
- Familiar with Agile Methodology a plus
- Organized self-starter with an analytical mind and the ability to evaluate and tweak approaches based on a comprehensive understanding of business goals
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills
- Advanced proficiency in report generation using Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in additional Microsoft Suite products including Office, PowerPoint, and Word
- Must submit to a drug test and background check
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as needed.
- 100% of work is accomplished indoors and in air conditioned or well ventilated facilities
- Work is accomplished in an office or in a cubicle space equipped with a telephone and computer.
- The employee is generally subjected to long periods spent sitting, typing, or looking at a computer screen.
All job listings display for a period of 90 days. After 90 days, the listing is considered expired.