DCTA seeking Business Manager, Bus Operations
Posted August 3, 2018
- Meets with key internal and external stakeholders and the general public regarding DCTA transit operations and new services
- Participates in the development of financial models, participates in the development of the programs and departmental budget
- Develops and monitors MaaS operations, integration of various MaaS programs and adherence to annual budgets
- Develops and manages operating and financial data and reports and presents information to DCTA senior management and at times DCTA board members
- Works with the Assistant Vice President of Bus Operations and Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee contractor scope, authorization levels, and implements and manages contract controls to ensure contractor conforms to expected deliverables, standards and terms.
- Meets with contractors to monitor Key Performance Indicators, performs analysis, and develops reports. Performs periodic audits to ensure compliance and quality service.
- Participates in procurements required to support MaaS operations
Desired Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Transportation, Business Administration, Public Administration or in a discipline related to operations management, with a minimum of two (2) years of staff supervisory experience, and management responsibility preferred.
- Seven (7) years progressively responsible related experience equivalent to the scope of assigned projects or a combination of education and experience. Minimum of five (5) years of financial and operations experience.
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of transit operations, procedures, and industry practices is desirable. Knowledge of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and its application is preferred.
- Knowledge of exceptional customer service skills and practices.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of program development and contract administration, with an understanding of contractual relationships for consultants, contractors, and third-party service providers
- Knowledge of program/project management techniques and principles.
- Experience developing policies and procedures.
Salary Range$68,856.43 to $86,070.54
All job listings display for a period of 90 days. After 90 days, the listing is considered expired.