MTTA: Chief Financial Officer
Responsible for MTTA’s financial systems and statements. Advise management and Board of Trustees on the organization’s financial status.
- Advise management and Board of Trustees on the organization’s financial status.
- Direct accounting, payroll, procurement, and grant activities.
Desired Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Professional certifications/licenses desirable
- Experience with Federal Transit Administration requirements desired.
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Must have strong financial analytical skills, initiative, and team orientation.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
|Name||Job Title||Address||Phone Number||Fax Number||Email Address|
|Human Resources||PO Box 52488 Tulsa, OK 74152-0488||(918) 599-7266|
All job listings display for a period of 90 days. After 90 days, the listing is considered expired.