City of Phoenix, AZ: Special Projects Administrator
The City of Phoenix Public Transit Department (PTD) is seeking a highly-qualified candidate to oversee federal compliance
oversight responsibilities for Federal Transit Administration (FTA) funds for the Phoenix-Mesa Urbanized Area and the Avondale-
Goodyear Urbanized Area. Overseeing federal compliance requires diverse and multidisciplinary knowledge, including grant
management, procurement, environmental reviews, real estate, capital project management, Title VI, EEO, ADA, DBE, transit
operations, asset management, and federal compliance reviews. PTD is responsible for the oversight and compliance of 17 public
transit subrecipients and 37 FTA Section 5310 non-profit subrecipients, as well as PTD activities.
City of Phoenix employees commit to Work Smart, Be Kind, Spend Wisely.
City of Phoenix is an equal opportunity employer. AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni who meet the required qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- Seeks and evaluates information from a variety of divisions, departments, and/or other entities
- Makes recommendations affecting a variety of divisions, departments, and/or other entities
- Establishes and chairs task forces for the department
- Coordinates and installs management improvements that address new or ongoing problems
- Writes administrative reports, council reports, special project status reports, and feasibility reports, and makes presentations as required
Desired Education & Experience
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in public administration and research.
- Bachelor's degree in public or business administration, government management, or a related field.
- An equivalent combination of related experience and education may be considered.
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Working knowledge of Federal Transit Administration, or other federal agency, regulations.
Salary Rangeup to to $113,298
|Name||Job Title||Address||Phone Number||Fax Number||Email Address|
|Gabriel Laborin||Sr. Human Resources Clerk||251 West Washington Street, 3rd Floor Phoenix, AZ 85003||(602) email@example.com|
All job listings display for a period of 90 days. After 90 days, the listing is considered expired.