Valley Metro: Paratransit and RideChoice Program Representative
The Paratransit and RideChoice Program Representative reports to the Paratransit and RideChoice Programs Supervisor and provides day-to-day support of Valley Metro’s paratransit and RideChoice services. Typical duties include: responding to paratransit and RideChoice program questions, complaints and concerns; preparing related reports; developing and giving a wide variety of presentations; responding to requests for paratransit and RideChoice program information; and perform a wide variety of activities related to supporting highly visible and sensitive projects.
The Paratransit and RideChoice Program Representative shall contribute to team efforts and represents Agency core values in the performance of duties.
Non-exempt position, eligible for overtime compensation.
- Researches, investigates, and responds to inbound calls and emails from paratransit and RideChoice customers who contact Valley Metro with paratransit or RideChoice related questions or concerns.
- Enters changes to ADA records and/or complaints in the appropriate system.
- Assists with providing routine support and direction to Valley Metro's paratransit and RideChoice contractors in the areas of policy interpretation, service delivery, customer service and regulatory compliance.
- Monitors Valley Metro's paratransit and RideChoice contractors' handling of customer inquiries and complaints to ensure that the contractors are researching, resolving and reporting in accordance with all agency requirements.
- Assists with enforcing Valley Metro's paratransit and RideChoice late cancellation and no-show policies as well as other policies pertaining to passenger misconduct.
- Gathers data and prepares presentations and reports as directed.
- Attends community events and meetings, including meetings of the Valley Metro
Desired Education & Experience
- Completion of college coursework in Business Administration, Public Administration, or other related courses
- two years of program or administrative support experience working with seniors and persons with disabilities, accessibility issues, and public involvement
- an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties such as those listed above.
- experience in one of the following areas:
- 1. Public transit or paratransit service delivery
- 2. Managing or working with a third-party contractor
- 3. Serving seniors and/or people with disabilities.
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Provides direct administrative support to Valley Metro's ADA Paratransit Appeals Panel as directed; coordinates meetings; prepares and assembles materials and agenda; arranges meeting location, attends meetings, takes and transcribes minutes and prepares summaries.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
Salary Range$20.03 to to 30.05 per hour
|Name||Job Title||Address||Phone Number||Fax Number||Email Address|
All job listings display for a period of 90 days. After 90 days, the listing is considered expired.