Valley Metro: Full Stack Developer
The Full Stack Developer is responsible for the Agency’s public-facing website and the associated customer experience. This role will interact with the Valley Metro Marketing team and other stakeholders among the staff in order to optimize the layout and user experience of the site with the goal of better connecting and engaging with our riders and providing the most accurate, up-to-date, and reliable information to them. The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the site, as well as designing changes to the overall architecture of the website. This individual will work to add new functionality to the website and integrate information from disparate systems toward the ultimate goal of providing a one-stop web portal through which Valley Metro can converse with our ridership and meet all of their transit needs. The Full Stack Developer operates under general supervision and reports to the Enterprise Systems Engineer.
The Full Stack Developer shall contribute to team efforts and represents Agency core values in the performance of duties.
This position is required to be on call 24/7/365.
- Design overall architecture of the website with a focus on user experience and accessibility.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of web applications.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and other internal stakeholders to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization, understand and implement security and data protection.
- Ensure that the site is functioning properly, including liaising with our hosting company to make sure that the virtual hardware and software of the web servers are operating correctly and alerting the vendor of any issues requiring resolution.
- Serve as the website administrator, regulate and manage access rights of different users.
- Troubleshoot any issues with site functionality or content presentation.
- Review and report on website analytics to provide insight to internal departments, including identifying key performance indicators.
Desired Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or a closely related field
- five (5) years in web and digital media development capacity OR an equivalent combination of education
- and/or experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties.
- Background Investigation: Employment is contingent upon the results of a comprehensive background investigation including work experience verification, criminal background, and a personal credit history review.
- Valid Arizona Driver's License
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Front-end frameworks (Foundation, Bootstrap, etc.)
- API design and development
Salary Range$67,115.00 to to $100,673.00
|Name||Job Title||Address||Phone Number||Fax Number||Email Address|
All job listings display for a period of 90 days. After 90 days, the listing is considered expired.