Valley Metro: Manager, Quality Assurance
The Manager, Quality Assurance is to assure major Capital and Operations projects are established, implemented, monitored, and reported according to Federal and Local Jurisdictional requirements. Typical duties include but are not limited to: coordinating assigned activities with other divisions, departments, and other outside agencies; and providing support to management for the implementation of the processes that ensure quality requirements are met for all construction projects. The Quality Assurance Manager also prepares weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to internal and external stakeholders including the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Project Management Team and the FTA. The Manager, Quality Assurance will also support Agency efforts in compliance with State Safety Oversight, internal reviews and processes.
The Manager, Quality Assurance shall contribute to team efforts and represents Agency core values in the performance of duties.
Employment is contingent upon the results of a background check.
- Uses the Agency's database and/or project management software systems to monitor and review the work and work product of consultants and/or related project contractors ensuring quality work products and that timelines are met and documented correctly.
- Monitors the activities of others to ensure acceptable performance of construction quality assurance administrative processes are implemented and followed.
- Establishes and implements an effective system of internal and external reviews to verify compliance with the project; documents, plans and construction contracts.
- Implements review schedules and quality assurance reporting processes.
- Determines quality assurance/quality control criteria for issued contracts, and interfaces with all Valley Metro departments regarding management and technical issues with potential quality implications.
Desired Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Quality Assurance, Engineering, Business, or related field
- six (6) years quality assurance management on major capital design and construction and operational projects
- an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties
- Experience in managing, monitoring and reviewing Quality Assurance/Quality Control activities for transit system projects and transit oriented programs is desirable.
- Licenses and Certifications: Valid Arizona's Driver's License, Non-destructive Examination Certification is desirable.
Salary Range$67,115.00 to to $100,673.00
|Name||Job Title||Address||Phone Number||Fax Number||Email Address|
All job listings display for a period of 90 days. After 90 days, the listing is considered expired.