East Texas Council of Governments GoBus: Associate Director of Transportation
The East Texas Council of Governments (ETCOG) GoBus Transit System is looking for a full-time Associate Director of Transportation to provide support to the Director of Transportation for the day to day operations of the staff, facility and safety of personnel and passengers, funding compliance, customer service and managing projects to ensure efficient rural transportation for the citizens in the East Texas Council of Governments (ETCOG) 14-County region.
East Texas Council of Governments is a voluntary association of counties, cities, school districts and special districts within the fourteen-county East Texas region. We provide programs and services for East Texas seniors, employers and job seekers. GoBus Transit is our rural, demand response, transportation system dedicated to providing safe, reliable and friendly transit.
ETCOG offers competitive pay and benefits. We invite you to review the complete job description, salary information and apply on our website at www.etcog.org. We look forward to hearing from you
- Ensure oversight of transit day-to-day activities
- Maintain compliance and administration of all agency policies and procedures
- Promote continuous service improvement
- Provide effective staff leadership
Desired Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Planning, Architecture, Economics, Transportation, Business, Engineering, Geography, Government, or related required
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in public transportation, regional mobility authority, metropolitan planning organization, rural planning organization, transit authority, or similar agency in a related field required
- equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
Salary Range70,000 to 75,000
|Name||Job Title||Address||Phone Number||Fax Number||Email Address|
All job listings display for a period of 90 days. After 90 days, the listing is considered expired.