All Aboard America: Mechanic
All Aboard America! and the New Mexico State Park & Ride would like to invite you to learn about a fun and exciting career as a Mechanic with a stable, sustainable company!
Our team members enjoy a family-like culture, unmatched autonomy, and the opportunity to be part of a greater purpose. If you share our unwavering commitment to customer service and safety, we want you to join our team!
We have an immediate opening in our Maintenance Department for a Bus Mechanic at our Santa Fe facility! The All Aboard America! Bus Mechanic is responsible for the repair and maintenance of our motorcoach fleet.
As a leader in the private transportation sector, we offer the following to Bus Mechanics:
• Competitive compensation package
• Paid Vacation
• Medical insurance options the first of the month after 30 days
• Life Insurance & Disability Plans
• Excellent 401(k) and Matching Contributions after 90 days
• Paid Holidays for Full Time Employees
Desired Education & Experience
- At least 2 years experience with diesel engines and/or large vehicle repair and maintenance • ASE certification preferred • Valid driver's license; CDL preferred (must be willing/able to get CDL) • Demonstrated/proven superior customer service skills • Ability to read and understand repair manuals • Ability to pass pre-employment controlled substance test and criminal background check.
|Name||Job Title||Address||Phone Number||Fax Number||Email Address|
All job listings display for a period of 90 days. After 90 days, the listing is considered expired.