SWTA Board: At-Large (1) & Business Member Representatives (2)
Board of Directors Positions Open for 2020-2021 Term
The South West Transit Association (SWTA) seeks nominations for one Director At-Large and two Business Member Representative positions. Nominations are due no later than 5:00 p.m. (CST) on Friday, January 3, 2020.
· Officially associated with an organization with an active, paid membership in SWTA;
· Attendance at two in-person meetings each year (others by phone);
· Active participation by board member and/or staff in SWTA sponsored events;
· Leadership in the areas of finance, communication, advocacy, and vision for the organization are desired;
· You must possess a true passion to serve.
Elected directors shall serve a term of two years. Election of directors will be held at the SWTA Annual Meeting on Monday, February 24, 2020 in Shreveport, Louisiana.
If you’re interested in submitting a nomination for yourself or a colleague, please send a resume along with a statement of purpose detailing your interest and objectives in serving on the SWTA Board to SWTA Executive Director Rich Sampson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call with any questions: 817-295-3663.
|Name||Job Title||Address||Phone Number||Fax Number||Email Address|
All job listings display for a period of 90 days. After 90 days, the listing is considered expired.