CAP METRO: Marketing Business Analyst
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Capital Metro is looking for an individual who is skilled at capturing and analyzing data from various sources and channels to help inform the agency’s marketing efforts.
The Marketing Analyst reports directly to the Manager, Digital and Traditional Marketing. The position is responsible for development of insights used to support the strategic objectives of creating meaningful experiences and engagement with Capital Metro for our customers, community, and clients. This role will analyze data across various sources and use marketing perspectives to summarize key insights and implications, along with possible solutions to opportunities and threats. This position will also be responsible for, or involved in, the forecasting, analytics reporting, and optimization of all marketing initiatives.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Capital Metro is deeply committed to building a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating a welcoming and diverse environment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, age, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Capital Metro makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and organization needs at the time.
Desired Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Statistics, or a similar field. Related experience may substitute on a year-for-year basis up to four (4) years.
- Four(4) years’ experience in data or business analytics, preferably supporting consumer marketing programs.
- Experience analyzing business drivers across multiple variables preferably from a marketing perspective.
- Familiarity with search engines, business research tools and web analytics, including CRM programs.
- Demonstrable experience with data collection methods, portfolio of surveys, polls and focus group results.
All job listings display for a period of 90 days. After 90 days, the listing is considered expired.