CAP METRO: HR Generalist III - Recruiting
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Can you picture yourself in the midst of major growth and change in an organization who is working to enhance the transportation landscape in the region? Do you get excited about being on the frontlines of the search for best and brightest? If that’s you, you’re the one we’re looking for!
The Human Resources Generalist III-Recruiting reports directly to the Manager, Talent Acquisition & Team Member Experience (TA&TME). This position is responsible for a variety of professional and technical duties in Human Resources related to employee recruitment and onboarding. This role will plan, develop, implement and administer recruiting and onboarding activities and programs to support Capital Metro hiring goals
.WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
•Work with a diverse, collaborative and energetic workforce whose focus is to bring innovation into the industry and how we serve our customers and team members.
•Utilize our free and reduced fare transit service to get to the office and then plan to hit the gym (for free) and work with our onsite trainers, before heading back home.
•If you have children between the ages of 6 months and 6 years old, enroll them in the onsite award-winning Child Care and Learning Center.
•…and much more!
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Capital Metro is deeply committed to building a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating a welcoming and diverse environment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, age, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Capital Metro makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and organization needs at the time.
- Assist with comprehensive recruiting program design, administration and cost analysis, including represent Capital Metro in selection of advertising, career fairs and other outreach efforts.
- Work to source/identify, recruit, transition and onboard highly qualified candidates for posted positions.
- Work cooperatively with hiring managers to develop appropriate and effective activities for recruiting for vacant positions.
- Establish recruiting process and develop resources and tools to support their use.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports on recruiting activity, costs and performance metrics.
- Prepare documentation for auditing purposes related to recruiting programs, and ensure compliance with rules and regulations, and policies.
- ffer “out of the box” solutions to day-to-day recruitment challenges.
- Assist in the development of employment branding and candidate care solutions.
- Identify and develop screening tools and interview question resources to assist hiring managers in the selection process.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
Desired Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field. A PHR or other relevant professional certification is preferred. Related experience may substitute for educational requirements on a year for year basis.
- Five (5) years’ experience as human resources professional
- Three (3) years administering or supporting employee recruiting
- Must have experience with online application tracking systems and onboarding processes.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products with intermediate skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint in a Windows environment.
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced changing work environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently.
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness and a healthy level of engagement in work responsibilities.
- Ability to analyze data and effectively communicate the story it tells.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of employee recruiting and related state and federal regulations.
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment and to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with co-workers and the public.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Salary Range57,895.00 to 72,369.00
All job listings display for a period of 90 days. After 90 days, the listing is considered expired.