CAP METRO: Marketing Writer and Content Strategist
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you ready to create content? Because CapMetro is ready to go viral! We’re looking for a marketing content writer with experience in digital and print media. Does this sound like you?
Reporting to the Manager of Traditional and Digital Marketing, this position will provide content and strategy across various marketing channels including web, print, email, marketing and more. The role is responsible for writing, editing, and proofreading a wide range of public-facing marketing materials in collaboration with cross-departmental stakeholders. Additionally, this position is responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of content on CapMetro’s website and emerging customer touchpoints, including the CapMetro App, on-board digital displays, digital e-paper, bus stop signage, email marketing and new channels as they emerge.
Desired Education & Experience
- •Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media, Journalism or related field. Related experience may be substituted on a year for year basis, up to four (4) years.
- •Four (4) years progressively responsible professional experience in content creation and storytelling through print and digital formats; preferable experience with user experience content writing and SEO, content management and digital marketing.
- •Proven experience in storytelling, writing, and editing.
- •Experience working with web and creative teams, agencies or in-house.
- •Experience writing/reading Spanish preferred.
- •Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD) preferred.
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with target audiences through a wide range of marketing channels in both long and short form writing.
- Adept at shifting writing styles for appropriate mediums and audience – from casual, catchy marketing hooks in advertisements, to corporate white papers and fact sheets, to concise functional web copy.
- Highly skilled in project management with ability to work in a collaborative environment, perform analysis and develop reports for leadership.
- Proficient with website Content Management Systems (CMS) – Sitefinity or .Net CMS systems preferred .
- Excellent communications (written and verbal), interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Adept with technology, content and project management tools, email marketing platforms, with an ability to master new software easily.
- Working knowledge and understanding of User Experience design is preferred
All job listings display for a period of 90 days. After 90 days, the listing is considered expired.