South West Transit Association
SWTA: Advertising Opportunities
Here at SWTA, we understand the importance of effective advertising to reach a broad audience and generate awareness for your business, products, or services. Our Advertising Opportunities are designed to provide you with a platform to showcase your brand to a diverse range of individuals and organizations within the transit industry.
By partnering with SWTA, you gain access to a network of transit agencies, industry professionals, and decision-makers who rely on our association for information, resources, and collaboration. Explore the various advertising options available and discover how SWTA can help you achieve your marketing objectives. Our team is also available to assist you in choosing the most effective advertising solutions for your organization.
Overall Organization Statistics
as of 11/16/2023
Total Individual Members
Website Sponsored Content
- Article published on the SWTA website as a stand-alone "News Story" positioning you as the expert within your niche. Included 1x in newsletter. 1 social media post facebook, instagram, X, and 1 Linkedin Post (no newsletter graphics)
Podcast Sponsored Content
- 30 second advertisement spoken to podcast listeners
Newsletter Graphic Advertisement
- Standard digital ad. Final creative assets will be provided by the advertisee.
Sponsored Social Media Post
- Final creative assets will be provided by the advertisee. Pushed on all SWTA platforms (facebook, instagram, X, & linkedin). Analytics provided after post.
- Feature article in the SWTA newsletter. Content provided by the advertisee - Graphic, 3 sentences, and link. Above jobs section
- Event listed on SWTA's website and member InfoHub, 2 invite emails, 1 social media post, event promoted in SWTAs newsletter, list of registrants, webinar recorded and provided to all registratnts post event and posted on the InfoHub.
E-mail Sponsored Content
- Email sent to the entire SWTA Database. Content and any creative provided by the advertisee.
Newsletter Banner Ad
- Standard banner ad. Final creative assets will be provided by the advertisee.